Monday, September 08, 2008

My Grandma's 80th/Fam Reunion

We had a big 80th birthday bash for my grandma last weekend. We went to Sly Park. It ended up being a family reunion, as well, and was lots of fun!! There were a lot of my family that I had not seen in years (and some that Nate had not even met) and so we had a great time celebrating and re-connecting. We decided we will have a reunion every year so we look forward to seeing everyone again!!

Gotta love Chloe's dirty face...she just loved playing with her cousins & brother.

Eliot with the dirty face...too cute!!

My Auntie Karen holding my cousin Julie's son Cael.

My cousin Julie's daughter, Ayla, only 4 months older than Chloe. They had so much fun together!!:)

Me & my beautiful mom!!

Me & my beautiful sister.

The cousins with their daughters...the little ones did not want to take a photo.

My Uncle Warner with baby Kyle.

Our rugrats!

My grandma with her kids....my dad, my Auntie Karen & my Uncle Bob

Chloe with her cousin Hailey havin' fun, fun!!

Nate & I

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an exciting time. I am so happy that Marge had this great big party. If anyone deserves it, she does!

So much fun seeing the cousins together and everyone SO happy. Even the dirty faces are wonderful!

Julie