Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I can write!


I have noticed, in the last couple weeks, that Chloe can write her letters pretty good, so this afternoon we really worked on writing them in the correct order & she did it (all by herself)!! I did point to where she should write the letters but I did not help her write any of the letters. I am pretty amazed & very proud of her.:)

Some ending summer fun in our backyard!

Eli can kinda eat with a spoon. I give him one with most meals...even if he just plays around with it, it is good practice...right??!!:) (like the way the food is strewn all over his tray? Ya, me too, and I just LOVE the clean up...sigh...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chloe, you can really write your name. You are getting so big. Love these pics of the kids. Eli is really a nut.
Pappa D