Monday, May 28, 2007

And then there were four...

Eliot Nathan Traxler was born on 5/26/07 at 9:43am. 7lbs 12.5oz, 20 1/2 inches long. He is beautiful and we are so in love with our little guy!! Thank you so much for your prayers. The surgery went really well and I am healing nicely. So nicely that 52 hours and 10 min later we were all on our way home from the hospital. Our first nite at home was last nite and it went really well. Chloe slept all nite (as always), Eliot slept really well and ate every 3 hours. We all got some good sleep and are doing really well. I am still pretty sore but at least I am 13 lbs lighter. We have tons of photos but I am just starting to put a few up and more to come so enjoy!!

Nate preped and ready to enter the O.R.

I am getting preped to walk down to the O.R.

Here he is...so beautiful. Looks like his daddy, chin cleft and all!!

I look pretty worn out but am very happy to finally met our little man.

Daddy and Eliot...so sweet.

3 comments:

Jason and Trish said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!! I've been checking like a mad woman to see pictures...and it was worth the wait! He's adorable!!! Congrats to your little family. Enjoy the quiet moments while he is so little...they grow up so fast (it seems faster the second time around!) We love you all!!

Unknown said...

Wow congrats to the Traxler family. I can't believe how fast everyone is growing up (and i'm not just talking about Chloe). Now your little boy completes your wonderful family. Can't wait to see more pictures...I'll be blog crazy. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Our love to all of you. Wow, Kristi you look marvelous! Nathan, you look like a proud dad!We love you all so much... Aunt Joy and Uncle Mike