Saturday, May 26, 2007

Just About Time


This photo was taken last nite at a local resturant called The Twisted Fork...final meal before little mister is born. After 2 different dry runs to the hospital I actually made it to my scheduled date. It is 5:21am and we are up and getting last minute stuff together and heading off to the hospital to have a baby. We will keep you posted with photos of our new little guy as soon as we can. Please pray for us around 9am...that is my c-section time. Thank you so much for your prayers.


I just thought I would add a cute photo of our girl helping to bathe her baby cousin Aidan last nite...what a good big sis she is going to be!!:)

2 comments:

Jason and Trish said...

We can't wait to see the cute little pictures of him!!! We'll be praying...you only have an hour to go! So exciting!!

Amybelle said...

What a great time we had with you guys, and I am so glad we got to meet Eli. We love you and continue to pray for your speedy recovery and a healthy growing boy.