Friday, June 01, 2007

More cute photos

Eliot is doing really well & we are all settling into a nice routine already. We had his first well baby check on wednesday and he is great! He has gained back his birth weight, all his vitals are good and normal and he eats, sleeps and fills that diaper like a champ!! I am doing good, too. I feel better with each passing day & I am able to sleep & enjoy these first moments with our newborn. Chloe had Nate & I so scared for the first month (new parent jitters plus some concerns with her not gaining any weight because I was trying to breast feed her & had no milk production no matter what I did & she being jaundice and all didn't help) that we had a harder time enjoying her first moments at home. What a difference the second baby has been for us & we are loving it!! I have some more cute photos below...enjoy.

Gma Kris with Eliot

Gma Julie with Eliot

Mommy holding Eliot just before we were released to go home.

Eliot in his bucket ready to come home.

And we are home. Chloe & Daddy getting in some good lovin' with Eliot. Adorable. Isn't my family sooooo cute? We are truly blessed. I love that full head of hair that he has. Chloe came out with a full head of hair, too.

No comments: