Friday, November 07, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

We had a lot of Halloween fun this year. The kiddos got to trick or treat at Chloe's preschool (my folks came with Nate, me & the kiddos to see the Halloween fun there). Papa D & Gma Julie came later that day for a visit & it was a lot of fun! We went out trick or treating on Halloween nite with Papa D, Gma Julie, Auntie Amy, Uncle Trevor, Aidan, me & my kiddos (we missed daddy as he had to work Halloween nite.)

Trick or treating around Chloe's preschool.

Gettin' some treats from Papa Tom

More treats...

Halloween nite & gettin' ready to go out trick or treating.

Me & my adorable kiddos...they are the best!!

Papa D & Gma Julie with the grandkiddos.

A fun bunch in front of a festive house!:)

The princess, Gma & the chicken

Sharin' the loot.

No comments: