Sunday, October 26, 2008

Masquerade Ball

Chloe's preschool hosted a Masquerade Ball last nite. Team Traxler was cheering for the LA Dodgers!! We missed daddy as he had to work (sniff). But, my folks came. Thanks Dad & Mom, for all your help last nite...we love you guys & had so much fun with you!!

Chloe...the cuttest li'l Dodgers cheerleader...ever....

LA

Dodgers...the cuttest boy in Dodgers warm up gear....ever...

Me & my kiddos...I know, not very original being in my pj's but I am telling you that I got more positive feedback on it!! People just looked at me & said "I wish I had on my jammies...you look so comfy!" I didn't win any contests, but, that is perfectly fine with me because I was lovin' the comfort. :)

The cowboy, pumpkin, & cheerleader

...& the boy, too!!

Chloe & her buddy Kate

My girl, bustin' some cool moves on the dance floor with her friends..."you go girl!"

Chloe with her buddy Megan

Chloe & Eli bustin' more cool moves with Gma on the dance floor...I was well worn out when we got home last nite.

No comments: