Thursday, June 26, 2008

Swim Class

Chloe has swim class this week & next week. The first few days of class she was very afraid of the pool. But today was totally different. Not only did she get in the pool without showing her fear, but she also put her head under water...TWICE...and, at one point, was laughing & having a great time! She earned some well deserved treats from us & some wonderful compliments from her instructors. Praise the Lord for answered prayer. I shed a few tears of joy...a mom moment. She is so brave & my personal hero:).

Miss Lauren is going over pool safety rules before class.

Chloe is with Miss Rachel kicking forward on her tummy.

Here she is kicking on her back.

Chloe is blowing bubbles & kicking for Miss Anna.

Swim class takes lots of concentration.

"Motor Boat, Motor Boat" & "London Bridges"

Chloe finding "treasures" in the water.

A pool rule is to hold onto the side of the pool. Great job kiddos!!

Way to go, Chloe...our little pool rock star!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look and all the swim pictures. Wish I was there

Robyn said...

Thanks for sending me your blog! I love catching up with old friends that way! And this particular post really makes me miss teaching swim lessons. That was the good life. I was thinking about you last month and *almost* sent you an email. I still might. But I'll definitely subscribe to your blog. Great to hear from you!