Friday, June 20, 2008

Sick Day

Today was our last day of VBS. Chloe was a little sick to her tummy & Eli had a fever last nite so I stayed home with the kiddos while Nate went & still lead worship & then lead the toddler area for me & then came home, had lunch, I cut his hair & off to work he went this afternoon...what a guy, thanks babe!! He came home soakin' wet because they completely doused him in water at the end of the day...they sure did love havin' him & he was such a good sport (& man I wish I was there to get a photo of that!) We were bummed to miss the last day, but pretty thankful we had made it most of the week (the kids were threatening illness all week & the outside heat plus constant, fun motion equals totally drained...for the kids, too...he, he, he...) Chloe had been sick the week before, but, alas, it did catch up to Eli. Anyways, we stayed in the a/c all day & played Candyland, dress up, read books, watched some Hannah Montana (I know, I know...sigh...) & had a lot of fun together!! Also, Chloe had an eye check up yesterday & her doc was pretty pleased. Her right eye is just about 20/20 & her left eye is about 20/30 (this is a slight improvement from her last visit). We are all just so impressed that she can read the eye chart (her doc included!!)

Chloe is sitting on the a/c vent which is poofing up her dress!!

I love you, Daddy!!

A new self taught trick of Eli's...makes Mommy sigh...loudly & a lot!!

I don't think Eli was in the photo takin' mood!!

Another new self taught trick of Eli's...& more LOUD sighing from his Mommy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kristi for putting up more pics. We who are not there love it. I cannot believe how tall Eli is getting. Chloe looks like such a big girl. Julie will be up there soon and will get some pictures for me to see. We are sitting in the air conditioning today. We are so spoiled. It is only 81 and we have the air on 74. Love It.
Grandpa D

Quayle Covey Blog said...

What cute kids, Kristi! Chloe looks like she's thinning out and getting tall- looking like a kid girl. *sigh* They grow so fast. It's sad when their little baby fat goes away.
:) Faye