Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Update

A little update on our fam: Chloe is doing really well as a big sister. She loves her brother & plays such a good little mommy to all her stuffed animals. She sleeps really well in her big girl bed & is enjoying her new room, too. She will sing a lot of the words to "Jesus Loves Me" all by herself & is a big helper in the kitchen when I am making food. Eliot sleeps 8 1/2 hours at nite now & is smiling & cooing at us more & more. He acts like he wants to roll over & has just begun to giggle/laugh, drool (saliva glands are at work) & he bats at the toys in his gym.
Nate & I celebrated our 7 year anniversary last Sunday; I LOVE YOU SO MUCH NATE!! That was just a little blog shout out to my wonderful hubby, wink, wink. ;) We had family visiting us last week & the kids & I are enjoying the weather & the water. We are truly blessed...enjoy some adorable photos.

Chloe holding her brother.

Daddy helping Eliot sit up.

Mommy & Eliot

3 comments:

Nate said...

What a cute Mom and set of kids!

I love you guys too!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful picture!

Love Aunt Jo

Anonymous said...

I love you guys too and miss seeing you. Makes me a bit misty that Chloe and Eliot will not know us... :-( Love, Aunt Joy