Tuesday, July 31, 2007

2 months & lots of Outside Fun!


Eliot had his 2 month check up yesterday & he is doing great! He now weighs 13 lbs 4 oz (81%), & is 25 1/4" tall (98%...his doc had he is off the chart tall). He had his first set of shots & a brand new oral vaccine & only cried just a little. We were still able to go play at the water park & have fun after the app. I did better this time around with Eliot's shots than with Chloe's first set of shots, but I still think that I took it worse than he did (my kids are such troopers!!) He smiles a lot & is very interactive. He is very strong, too. I saw him put his legs under him & lift his bottom fully in the air yesterday evening. Not to mention that he sleeps over 12 hrs at nite now. My kids amaze me!! We are outside all the time & Eliot is taking after his sister & really likes being outside. Soon he will be able to join his sister in the water. Chloe & I are getting in as much water play as we can; she loves it even when she is freezing!! I posted a few photos below of Chloe playing outside in the little pool, too.

3 comments:

Dan said...

Water dogs and outside kids. I love it. All of my grandkids love to be outside. I just love Chloe's pool can I play in it when we come???
Grandpa Danny

Kristi said...

Chloe says "papa outside in the waer (that is the way she says water) pool!" So, that's a big thumbs up, papa!

Anonymous said...

Your children are blessed. They are so very beautiful! Oh does that pool look refreshing!

Love, Aunt Jo