Monday, July 23, 2007

Great Grandma's House


We celebrated my mom's 60th birthday on Saturday at Grt Gma Marge's house. Here is a photo of Grt Gma & the grandkids. Hope is the only one looking at the camera. It was hard to get all the kids in one general area with Grt Gma to get a shot of them all. Chloe is going through a stage where she does not like to have her picture taken at all (really shy) so I was glad just to get her sitting still & sorta looking up. I think it is pretty cute. It is more candid than posed but I like those best.

Here is my dad having a very deep conversation with Eliot. They were talking about ATV's & motorcycles & playing with trucks in the dirt. Eli is very responsive now & really seems to listen when you speak to him & he responds with coos & some giggling. So cute!

2 comments:

Dan said...

No, I think that Eliot is talking about cap rates on some property in Florida that his grandpa needs advice on.

Anonymous said...

Looking at these pictures brings back memories of all the cousins at grandpa & gramdma balko's house. Oh the fun! Enjoy them all together! Eliot is sooooo long which usually means he will be very tall

Love Aunt Jo