Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Update


So, I thought it was time to do a little update on us. Chloe just had her 22 month doc app yesterday & all is good. Her vitals and development are all normal and her doc was really pleased (me too!) She is just under 25 lbs which puts her in the 35% for weight and she is 2' 10" tall which puts her in the 74% for height. She got one shot and didn't even flinch (that's my girl!) She doesn't have to see the doc again for a year now (she is now considered a child, no longer a baby...they do grow so fast.) Chloe's eye prescription changed to bi-focals and we think they really help. We are hoping this will do the trick and correct her eyes, but surgery is still an option. Chloe talks all the time and says new words daily. Her favorite is still being outside wondering all over the prop, feeding the ducks, riding in her wagon, etc. We are really enjoying the spring-like weather around our place. I can't believe she is going to be 2 years old next month.
Except for some numbness in my hands and soreness in my shoulders when I sleep at night, I am feeling pretty good. I am just about 28 weeks (yea...3rd trimester...) and feel the baby move constantly (which can be fun and uncomfortable...mostly fun). 2.5 months to go and we will be meeting the little mister. My belly just grows and grows (you can see it in the photo above). Chloe wants to kiss and touch my belly and says "baby" and "brother" all the time now, it is so cute! I know she is going to be an excellent big sis and a wonderful helper to me. I am glad that I haven't felt sick for about 3 weeks now and am hopeful the nausea has now passed.
Nate is doing well. He is busy working and being a wonderful husband and father (he helps me so much, I am so greatful!!) He is taking him and I on a little vacation next week to Monterey. Chloe will be staying with my folks for a few days and we are excited to get away! This is the first time we have left her overnite, so it will be different but fine. She loves spending time with the Grandma's & Grandpa's!! And they love it, too!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristi, you look beautiful and radiant! Bless you... Aunt Joy

Anonymous said...

Look at all 4 of you...just sitting there! How adorable. Actually, Kristi, your belly doesn't look that big. You looked extremely happy!

Julie