Sunday, March 18, 2007

Monterey

Nate & I went to Monterey last week for a few days. We thought it would be nice to get a little vacation in before mister is born. Chloe stayed with Gpa & Gma Britting, & boy did she have fun...& so did we!! It was my first nite away from Chloe (& we went for two nites) so that was a little tough on me, but I think it was good for all of us. We went to a couple of movies, ate some great food, went to the Old Fisherman's Warf, went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, visited CSU Monterey Bay, took the 17 mile drive at Pebble Beach, went to Salinas for breakfast at Margies one morning, & walked around the local mall. Below are a few photos of our trip (these are all from the Monterey Bay Aquarium).

Nate in front of the kelp forest tank.

Where's the fish? Pretty cool!

Bat Rays

A photo of the prego lady out on the observation deck.

A diver cleaning a tank (kelp forest tank) just before feeding the fish...we also watched the tuna tank fish get fed.

2 comments:

Jason and Trish said...

Good job for getting away! :) We are going there in 2 weeks as a family. Alia will love the Aquarium! Hey...I want to see a prego belly picture. You look so good! :)

Kristi said...

Monterey is so great for kids...I felt a little bad that Chloe wasn't with us because I know she would have loved it too...good excuse to go back though:). I will try and whip up a prego belly photo for ya so stay tuned!!