Thursday, November 24, 2005

It's a Happy Thanksgiving, Charlie Brown!!

I was thinking back to the days of when I was a young girl at thanksgiving time and how our family would watch the thanksgiving day parade and gorge themselves on turkey and all the trimings (we missed the parade this year but still ate all that good food). We would also watch the peanuts. There was a great lesson to be learned when one would watch the peanuts and I got this out of it: family is a key support system and I am so thankfull for the family and friends that support and love us so much. To those of you we did not see on this day, we look forward to seeing you soon, we miss you and are very thankfull for you...you mean so much to us. Chloe enjoyed seeing everyone and had a good 1st thanksgiving (and I give a big THANK YOU to our Lord for her). Below you will see Nate holding Chloe, along with Gma Kris, Great Gma Marge and Gpa Tom in the background and you will also see around the thanksgiving table Gpa Tom, Great Gma Marge, Chloe, Nate, Gma Kris, Great Uncle Bob, Karen and Stew Wilson (I am taking the photos). We pray you all had a wonderful thanksgiving.

No comments: