Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween

Chloe's first Halloween went off without a hitch!! We missed daddy though, Nate had to work late. We had a lot of fun trick or treating with Gpa Tom, Gma Kris, Cousin Hope, and Uncle Gordon (I came along too!!) Chloe was an adorable Minnie Mouse and Hope was a beautiful Snow White. We started at my sisters house with taco soup for dinner. Then we took photos, some of which I have published below, and went out trick or treating. Chloe was so excited to see all the kids and all the action that was going on around her. It was a real "treat" to watch her!! My sis stayed behind to man the candy at their house while the rest of the gang went around the hood to trick or treat. I also published two photos below the Halloween photos that I have been meaning to publish for some time now. You will see Chloe standing and sitting all by herself, just some of her newest accomplishments. She is six months old now and what a big girl doing all these new things!! We are having the time of our lives with her:). We pray that you all had a fun and safe Halloween.

No comments: