Friday, November 11, 2005

Guitar

Nate brought out his guitar and music for us to play and sing for Chloe. This brought back so many good memories for us of our college days at UCSB when we were involved with Intervarsity Christian Fellowship or Gaucho Christian Fellowship (GCF). Santa Barbara will always have a special place in my heart because it is not only where I went to college, but it is where I found good friends and fellowship, where I met and fell in love and got engaged to my future husband, and where we spent the first year of our marriage. Nate lead worship the year I joined GCF (I was a sophmore). It just so happens that he kept all the music that they played during our friday night worship nights and he even had notes of some of the friday night line up of events that occured. It was fun to reminisce. We wanted to share this music, worship, with Chloe and she really liked it!! She was cooing and making fun screaming sounds while he was playing. Jack found his new spot in the guitar case and I thought it was so cute that I had to take a photo of it and share it with you.

No comments: