Monday, May 09, 2005

Two Sides

Babies are really a miracle. You get to see how a little life develops, and it does so right before your very eyes.

Chloe is really a very good baby. She feeds well and sleeps well. Even at 12 days old she has responded to consistant feeding. We feel blessed to have such a good little girl.



Of course, as we have discovered, when nighttime comes, it can be hard on little babies who are overtired and can't quite get to sleep.



But Mom and Dad love our little daughter very much, and we loved showing her off to the family on Mother's Day. I hope you all had as much fun as we did. We missed those of you we couldn't be around.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lady in pink look familier
Dan Traxler

Anonymous said...

I have to say that Chloe looks like a thrower.

Grandpa Danny

Anonymous said...

This little girl is the cutest baby that has ever been born into this family. I heard her say the other day that she loves her Southern Grandpa the best.
Anonymous

Nate said...

Ha!

You guys are killing me. After 13 days, Kristi has now lost 34.5 lbs... Whew.

Makes me want to know when I'm due.

Nate