Saturday, July 05, 2008

Final 4

Okay, I know, 'nough swim photos already!! I just can't help it...she learned so many new skills & had such a great time that I just had to share these last few photos. The last two days of swim class they took the kids in the big pool & had them do a lot more deep pool pencil jumps, breath holding, floating with eyes in water, floating on their backs, kicking to the instructors, noodling, etc. They had to do all these things in order to pass the swim class. And she did!:) The last day of swim class was a bit chilly but she still had a great time.

Chloe proudly showing off her certificate of completing her swim class. (And she is eating a piece of sugar candy...she is excited about both, & a little cold.)

Chloe is in the big pool noodling with Miss Rachel.

Chloe about to go under water

Chloe was lookin' & wavin' at me & I didn't catch it in time...oh well, still cute.

No comments: