Friday, July 18, 2008

Eli & Me

Eli & I had a Mommy & Me swim class this week. He was cold & scared most of the time so he was not very enthusiastic about the class but we made it through. He did learn to blow some bubbles & kick & float (back & tummy) & he put his eyes in the water several times. He did not like the scooping (holding your breath while Mommy "scoops" him under water) & he was not happy about being "passed" from me to the instructor & then back to me (see photo below). His best skills are kicking/floating on his tummy & sitting on the side of the pool & jumping in to me (he actually really liked doing this!!) All in all I was very pleased with the class & had a lot of fun spending time with my boy & visiting with friends.

Jumping in from the side of the pool to me.

He is smilin' now!:)

Kickin', & floatin'

Being "passed" from the instructor back to me.

Some summer fun at the water park.

Chloe has been putting puzzles together for awhile now, so I thought it was high time that I put a photo of her accomplishment on the blog!!:) (it is my bragging right!!:) )

No comments: