Saturday, October 07, 2006

Praises

And we have so many of them and have so much to be thankful for...but the newest one will be our newest addition to the family! Yep, we are expecting another bundle of joy sometime in the spring (late may, early june). We are excited & a bit nervous. Please pray for us and the health of myself and the new baby. So far I am very thankful that I have only had some quickly passing nausea...but, I am only about 6 weeks along. We will let you know the details as they unfold. We know Chloe is going to make a wonderful big sis! We are truly blessed. Enjoy the photos below.

Chloe's new playhouse...she loves it!

Gpa Dan and Chloe at the park...

Chloe taking her first piano lesson from Gma Julie...musical talent does run in the Traxler fam...could she be the next child protege??

Chloe on her new trike...it is too big for her but she loves to be pushed around on it!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations!!! What an exciting blessing!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! 2 kids = double the fun! (and many other things... ;-)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you, You two are wonderful parents. I am sorry I missed you when you were down.

Love, Aunt Jo