Monday, October 30, 2006

Harvest Festival

Last nite my parent's church had their harvest festival. Nate worked at our churches festival which was on sat nite (he worked security and was also a judge in the baked goods contest). It was nice that we were all able to go to one of these festivals since Chloe and I could not make it to our churches festival. I have not been feeling so good with the morning (actually some days all day) sickness and Chloe has been recovering from a cold so we didnt want to push it and take her to both festivals.

They had a lot of things to do at the festival, like the bounce houses and games, a petting zoo (that was Chloe's favorite) and horse rides and good food (I, being prego and all, and even with the sicky, really enjoyed the food!!:) ). Chloe's cousins, Hope and Hailey were there, along with Auntie Di, Uncle Gordon, Gpa & Gma Britting, Mommy & Daddy and some friends, too (unfortunately these photos did not turn out so I dont have any of these guys, just Daddy & Chloe, but they were all there). So, enjoy the photos of our little monkey!


Chloe and daddy in the bounce house (Gpa Tom is working the bounce houses).

Chloe in the petting zoo with daddy...she loved it!! She could have stayed in there all nite long if we let her.



Our adorable monkey cruzin around the festival...

what a cutie pie!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why am I not surprised that she liked the petting zoo the best. What a sweety pie. I am sorry to hear your so sick. Well, that's a lie I'm glad you are, it means all is well. Yeah! Give Chloe a big fatty hug for me from Auntie Amy.

Anonymous said...

What a monkey. Chloe needs a new pony at her ranch in Ione. :)

Anonymous said...

Gnma Julie;

She really does look like she is cruizin'. I am so glad you got the Curious George costume while you were feeling well enuf to concentrate on her costume! ...luv the face while she is petting the animals!

Jason and Trish said...

Sorry you're feeling so yucky, Kristi! It's so hard to feel so bad when you have a little one to look after-or more appropriately, entertain. :) I livbed that for many months. I'm praying for you.
Monkey suits are great! Alia was a monkey last year and loved it! She was just about the same ago as Chloe, too. Your monkey is adorable!
Trish