Thursday, July 06, 2006

Celebrate Independence

We had a nice 4th of July. Family came over for bbq & pool party. The pool has been lots of fun & we spend time in it every day (and for me multiple times a day!!) Chloe is celebrating independence day by wearing a cute red tank top with the american flag on it reading "Celebrate Independence 2006" & her socks are a cute osh kosh patriotic print.

We have bought a bunch of pool toys...one of which Nate gave me for our anniversay (we celebrate 6 AWESOME years of marriage on sat. July 8th). He bought me a lounger for the pool & it is so wonderful. Chloe got a water torpedo (it is a chair for little ones that floats on the water & I can't wait to try it out.) We also bought her this suit that has foam in the top of it to act like a life vest for little ones...it actually did not work as well as I had hoped but you can see her wearing it in the photo below. We hope you all had a fun & safe independence day.


I am ready to swim...


but I need my snack 1st...

Grandma, will you take me swimming now?

ok, I will just play with my toys...

read to me, daddy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is getting sooooo grown up!

Hugs & Kisses

Love Aunt Jo