Saturday, May 27, 2006

Under Construction


Chloe's room needs a paint job and we are going to put chair rail around the middle of the room to match her crib, changing table & book case like we did in our old house. We plan on painting her room in the next couple of months (as well as add more of her decor up on her walls). I am still finishing a couple of sewing projects for her walls; one is the night time childs prayer banner (now i lay me down to sleep...) and the other is a baby sampler (i know, i know, she is over a year old and I am still not done with these projects, eeeeecch...hopefully soon :o ). We have a lot of projects like this that are "under construction" but, her room is first. Every day we get a little more accomplised and that is a good feeling. The latest project I finished was painting the wood blocks that spell her name. I thought it looked so cute that I had to take a picture and share it with you.

No comments: