Wednesday, January 04, 2006

It has Begun...

Ok, so here she is...our gift from God...becoming more mobile every day. The first thing Nate said when he heard that she was beginning to crawl was "now I have to put the latches on the cabinets and doors in the kitchen." Such a Traxler...a little bit of eyore with a lot of a fix it/handy man personality (it is so cute!!) Nate was very excited about her new milestone, too, but also a little weary about what to expect. But, it's so true because kids get into everything. It's so funny to watch her get up on her legs and bounce around (she is still very wobbly and can't go too far yet on all fours but I see her grow stronger every day and know she will be zipping around on all fours by the end of the weekend probably!!) So, are we ready for this? Well, right now it is fun but most of our friends and family that have been through this stage with their kids keep telling us to "watch out" because any relaxing days are over. I think they were over long ago and so far it has not been as bad as I thought. I don't mind, really, and I am not just saying that. This is where I want to be and what I have wanted to do for so long that I really don't mind. Not all days come up roses mind you, but the good DEFINATELY outweighs anything that could be bad...did I tell you I love my job??!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go girl. Next comes the motorcycle.

Anonymous said...

She's a little steam engine...toot...toot.

Grandma Julie