Saturday, June 25, 2005

Boyz and their Toyz

Nate and I have recently purchased our newest toy...an ATV and boy is it a lot of fun!! Just yesterday Nate and my dad went up to the Tahoe National Forest and did some exploring as well as some fishing. I must say I was a little leary about buying it at first due to the expense, but it is so much fun and will add so much to our future camping experiences that we are so happy we made this purchase. God is faithful!! We hope to buy one for me in the future, and of course Nate has already been pricing ones for kids. Can you believe they can drive their own at 6 years old? He cant wait to share this with Chloe on her own ATV. Below is a picture of my dad next to his blue ATV and our ATV is the green one. This place is gorgeous! It is called Canyon Creek which is below Bowman lake.



Below are pictures of Nate and my dad after fishing. This one is my dad showing off his catch, a catfish at a lake called Catfish Lake. Real original name but at least it is easy to remember!!:)



And this is Nate proudly displaying his "catch" as well. Isnt he cute?!! Nate I mean...he, he, he:).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just think it is hilarious how many pictures there are of Nathan proudly displaying his catch (no matter how big...or small.)

Anonymous said...

Ya, but ask him who the real bass master is in this family......
Gnp Danny