Wednesday, June 29, 2005

2 months



Yesterday Chloe turned 2 months old. I still can't believe it. I remember not to long ago I was pregnant with her. Now, my angel, she consistantly sleeps through the entire night (about 9 hours and has been sleeping through the nite fairly consistantly since about 6 weeks). Yesterday was Chloes 2 month doctor appointment, the "big one" or the "milestone" as her doctor stated, where kids get their first set of shots. Well, all in all it went really well. I wasn't sure what to expect, but the shots were given quickly and it was almost over before it began. She cried some, bled a little, but did great. She didn't miss a beat, still ate good the rest of the day, never showed signs of any negative side affects, slept through the night great (I had to wake her this am...) The only evidence left that proves she got immunized is written down verification on her immunization card saying she got shots. Well, needless to say we all survived, although I know this was much harder on me, the mom, than her (it always is). I am very greatful to Gma Britting for coming with me to give me moral support. Thanks Mom!!:) Chloe is now 11 lbs, 10.2 oz and 23 1/4" long. The doc says she is progressing wonderfully and is very healthy.

Today is my birthday, I am 28, and this is the best birthday I have ever had. Nathan and Chloe are my best presents and I spent today with one of my two best presents ever...that would be Chloe!!:) Above is a photo I took of her today.

It seems like when they are this small everything they do is a "first" and every day is filled with them. Today she held a toy for the "first" time. We were having so much fun!!
In the photo above Chloe is sticking her tongue out. She does this quite often and it is so cute!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty soon Grma Julie will be there to play with that cute little girl.

She looks like a flower garden in her victorian onesie.

I can tell Chloe is a LOVED baby!