Thursday, May 07, 2009

Lots of Catchup Photos!

We have been busy in the last month...since Easter Nate & I went to the Hillsong United Concert (that was totally AWESOME, but, I don't have any photos of this), I worked the preschool booth at our Celebrate the Children's Festival, Nate & I went on a Marriage Retreat weekend to Tahoe (the kids stayed with my folks for the weekend and did great), Chloe turned 4, we had a combo birthday party for the kiddos, & Gpa D & Gma Julie came to visit (not to mention all the fieldtrips we go on with Chloe's class & other daily activities that we do...boy am I tired)! Chloe's preschool class gave a Mom's Day presentation of songs & a story & a gift for each of us Mom's this am. It was so sweet (I forgot my camera so I do not have any photos of that...bummer...) Eliot will turn 2 at the end of the month & today started to sit on the potty, just sits, but, I am hopeful that he will be going potty in the potty this summer. We will make the transition to big boy bed this summer, too! We have a lot of fun plans ahead so I hope to keep the blog better updated!!:-)

Eli driving the bus at the Celebrate our Children's Fes.

The kids LOVED the bus!

It snowed on the way to Tahoe for our marriage retreat...very beautiful!

A good marriage building activity...Nate had never used chains before & he knew just how to install them!

A photo from our room balcony at the Hyatt Regency in Incline Village, Nevada, Tahoe.

A photo overlooking Lake Tahoe before heading back home.

This was her present from us! She rides so well!!



Feeding the fish with Chloe's buddy Megan, Chloe, Eliot & Daddy.

The rest of these photos are b-day party fun moments.








1 comment:

Aunt Julie said...

What a beautiful blog! You need to go into the business of helping people beautify their blogs!

Julie