Sunday, December 21, 2008

You're not supposed to eat baby Jesus!

Chloe: "You're not supposed to eat baby Jesus!"
Me: "Ummm...ok" (Is she serious?)
Chloe: "Luke ate baby Jesus...you're not supposed to eat baby Jesus!" (Luke is a friend of Chloe's.)
Me: "Oh..." (I am desperately trying to understand.)
Then she shows me what she made for us in Sunday school this am; a manger scene with a peanut as baby Jesus (see the photo below). Does this mean I can't eat anymore peanuts? I love peanuts!! But I love Jesus SO much more!! We have some great conversations.:)

2 comments:

Amybelle said...

That's Rad!

Anonymous said...

What about the momma peanut that looks like she has lost so much weight? Jesus is not really a legume. Love you all we are on our way to the cold north in the am.
Mamma Julie and Pappa D.