Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Our 2 Rugrats!!


Our kiddos are best buddies...they love to play together & their new fun game is wrestling!! In fact, they had been wrestling just before I snapped this photo. It is pretty cute to watch them. I worry a little about Chloe's glasses getting crunched & about Eli still being so little, but, he is a strong little guy & I watch & make sure they don't get too rough with each other. Oh boy, I see the future with these 2!! An update on Eli: He started taking his first steps about 1 week ago & he isn't fully walking yet, but, he takes more steps daily & his confidence level is constantly rising. And he has 4 teeth with more starting to come in (you can see the 2 bottom teeth in the photo above). He can wave (palm back & forth wave) & shakes his head no. He is completely on table food & can say "wow, whoa, babba (mama), dadda" & a slough of words that are baby talk & incredibly cute. These kids keep me on my toes & I love it!! They bring such joy to our lives & we praise the Lord for the blessing of our kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK. That is the cutest picture yet! Can my grandkids be any cuter? I just have to have that picture!

Oh, by the way, I love the two bottom teeth. You can just see how much fun they are having!

Mama Julie