Saturday, December 22, 2007

Wise Actions & Words of Babes


Sometimes at nap I let Chloe take a few books in with her to quietly look at. And now we keep her door opened a little so she can go out to go potty if she needs to. Well, I was just checking in on her at nap today and this is what I saw...her baby Jesus story book laying over her face while she slept. What a precious sight! She tells me daily that the reason we celebrate Christmas is because of baby Jesus and that Santa Claus is not real, he is just for fun. Such wise words from our 2 year old! I know that she is just repeating a lot of what she is taught from us & from Sunday School, but, my fervent prayer is that the Lord will continually guide us in teaching her about our Savior, Jesus Christ, so that He may soon become her personal Savior, as well. We pray this for Eliot, too. And in as much as I think we are teaching our children, I know they are teaching us, too, about unconditional love. And when I see stuff like what is in the photo above, my heart just sings as Christ just shines through our children.

No comments: