Monday, November 19, 2007

Diaper Free!!

We have been very busy around our house, but, the biggest thing that has happened is that I started potty-training Chloe a week & a half ago & she has been diaper free ever since (it is so wonderful). It only took a day for her to really get the concept down & every day she got better & better & 3 days later she was practically accident free (she has had only one accident since then). I am totally amazed & proud of her (I was not looking forward to potty-training but I have a new confidence now!) She has even been dry at nite the last 4 nites in a row. When she gets up in the am she asks right away "Big girl potty, mommy?" & we walk into her bathroom & she can do all the steps & even wash her hands after (I still have to turn on the facet & give her soap to wash with but other than that she does all the steps by herself). Our baby girl is growing up. It certainly is nice being back to just one in diapers. Eliot is doing very well. He is 6 months old next Monday. He rolls & scoots all over the place. He smiles at everything & everyone...he is a ham! I thought I would post a cute photo of him below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the look on Eliot's face....he reminds me of Chloe here.
Gma Julie