Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Chloe's 1st Haircut

So, I cut Chloe's hair last nite. I was very nervous as this was her very 1st haircut in her entire life & I was not sure how it would turn out. I just cut about 3 inches or so off, a glorified trim job, but, since I have never really cut hair before, I think I did a good job. I kept the clippings of her hair & put them in her memory box. I posted a few photos below to show off her new due! (I know, hard to tell that I did anything at all!!)


Look at how straight the back of her hair looks...I am so proud!!

2 comments:

Amybelle said...

Look at that big girl smiling at the camera. She is changing so much, it is fun to watch how she grows.

Anonymous said...

How did that beautiful little girl grow up so fast? Also, I love the smile she has for the camera now!

Grandma Julie