Monday, September 17, 2007

Tootsie Roll


I went in to get Eliot up from his nap yesterday afternoon & found that he had rolled from his back to his belly. I can't believe that he is already rolling at 3 1/2 mos old. The above photo is a cute photo of him performing one of his new tricks...the spitting...:)

This outfit was Nate's when he was 2 (it was homemade by his mom & I love it & so does Chloe...she says "daddy's outfit" & is so proud to wear it...so cute). It has finally been cool enough for her to wear pants for her outside playtime so when she wore this for the first time I took a bunch of cute photos of her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Our little boy is an amazing athlete already!! He is such a cutie.

I also LOVE the picture of Chloe in her daddy's outfit. Her eyes are perfect! Thank you Lord Jesus!

Love, Gma Julie