Thursday, August 23, 2007

Welcome to the Village Doyle's!

We welcome Trevor, Amy (Nate's sis) & Aidan Doyle to Lake Camanche Village!! They moved here from Huntington Beach, CA (Trevor now teaches for Amador County Unified). We are so happy for them! They lived with us for about a week & a half until their home closed & yesterday they were able to move in to their new home. We are about an 1/8 of a mile down the street from each other. We are so happy to have them here & are excited to see all our kids grow up together (Eliot & Aidan are only 4 1/2 mos apart). Chloe will probably lead the pack.

We visited Uncle Trevor's classroom while he was setting it up.

Nate is now in the photo.

A student already. Chloe is praying in this photo...Dear Jesus...

The boys enjoying the gym.

The kids watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Chloe's absolute favorite!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure miss my kids. All of them big and little. See you all in about 2 weeks. Grandpa Danny
On his motorcycle somewhere in Oregon.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh!!! It is so heartwarming to see all of you together. Even though we wish to hug you all, we are happy and fulfilled to see your shining faces!

I love you,

Mawmaw Julie

Anonymous said...

I think it is wonderful to see all of the kids together. I know Julie and I had fun seeing our kids play together! We were just talking this morn. how Nathan used to come to us and say "the little kids (Matthew and Amy) are in my bedroom". We knew he was worried, because they were ready to tear everything apart!!HA Love, Aunt Rox