Friday, April 06, 2007

Miracles


We just got home from Good Friday Service at our church and I thought I would create a new post. The service really put Christ and His sacrifice on the cross in focus for me...a renewed thankful heart for His sacrifice for me and for you...it is truly humbling. And it made me think of and be thankful for my family.
Chloe is too funny...she loves to sit at her table just like in the photo above. She cracks us up! It is amazing to watch someone grow up. And soon we will be watching another. I am 32 weeks prego now and feel so huge. I had an ultrasound last thursday and everything looks great. He is 5 lbs now and we were able to see some hair on his head (we would not have known that is what we were looking at unless the technician pointed it out to us). It is amazing to see these little ones before they are even born. Life is truly a miracle. Thank you Jesus for these miracles. I was comparing Chloe's ultrasound photos to this newest little guy's photos and they seem to have the same nose. Will he have the cleft chin like Daddy and Chloe? Just some things I think about these days.

No comments: