Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Competitions

Here are some photos of Nate during one of his gun competitions. He does these competitions once a month as a member of a local gun club. I look at him in these photos, any photos really, & my heart still skips a beat...it thrills me to see him having fun and being so cute while having the fun...wink, wink...boy, I do love that man & my love for him grows & grows daily. Anyways, I thought it would be neat to share these photos with you.

Here he is running from target to target...

Here he is shooting at the target & the man behind him is timing his shots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My heart skips a beat, as a mother, realizing how healthy, skilled, talented, what a good husband and father he makes! I love you for loving him, Kristi!

Julie

Kristi said...

It truly is my pleasure...