Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Packing

Our garage is full of filled boxes (see photo below). That seems to be our lives, filling boxes with stuff that I forgot we even owned. We are moving on thursday & we are so thankful to almost be done. Thank you for your prayers. We are not done yet & could still use those prayers so keep 'em comin'. We know God is in control & we take our comfort from Him. Chloe has been a big help (mentally). She gives me joy, peace, & most of all a big belly laugh with her fun, sweet & just plain AWESOME personality & this helps get me through everyday (not to mention that I have the BEST husband a woman could ever have & I thank the Lord for Him daily). Enjoy these photos.



Chloe & Jack help pack boxes...


Chloe with her teddy bear...she loves to carry him around with her wherever she goes!:) She makes my heart smile.

1 comment:

Jason and Trish said...

Wowwie!! Good luck with the last minute things...and the unpacking once you get to your new place. Congrats on a new phase in your life.