Tuesday, February 28, 2006

10 Months Old

Chloe is now 10 months old and boy has life become more busy. She is into everything and wants to be either climbing on us or other objects (i.e. furniture or even the cat!!) She babbles constantly in her Chloe language and wants to walk so badly (she is beginning to stand on her own and has been able to walk along steady objects by herself for at least 2 weeks if not longer). I took her in for her 10 month well baby check at the doc's today and all is really well. They were surprised to see such a healthy baby (I guess lots of sickness is going around). She is now 21 lbs 0.8 oz and is 29 3/4" long. That puts her in the 75% for weight and 90% for height (pretty much where she has always been). All in all life is pretty good. I am constantly praying for patience, as I am sure most mom's with toddlers-to-be do, and know that the Lord is good and continually takes care of us and loves us no matter what. How awesome is that!!??!! I pray that Nate and I can model this kind of love to Chloe. Enjoy the MANY new photos I have posted.

3 comments:

Jason and Trish said...

Great pictures Kristi! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow and learn to do things? Have fun with what's to come. oh! thanks for praying for Alia.

Kristi said...

Thanks!! And yes, I can't believe how fast it all goes and yet we are enjoying it all...oh, and praying is the least I could do, you're welcome.

Anonymous said...

How come Chloe is the CUTEST baby around? She is such a sweetheart. I understand the "patience" thing. Just make sure to get around other mothers and babies. That helps! :)

Julie