Monday, October 17, 2005

Fall

We love the fall here in Northern Cali. It is a beautiful time of year as the seasons begin to change, the leaves are colorful and falling, and the weather is getting colder. I love this time of year!! Chloe is 5 1/2 months old now. On saturday we went to a place called Apple Hill. This is a place we go every year in the fall to see the different farms farming apples, to get some goodies, and to see all the different local crafters. Chloe had fun seeing all the animals at the petting zoo they had at one of the farms. Unfortunately I didn't get any photos of our Apple Hill outing but we went to Gma Marge's for dinner that nite (she lives fairly close to Apple Hill which is in the town Nate and I got married in, Camino) and I got a couple of photo moments there which I have shared below. Update on what Chloe can do: she has rolled over now (I finally saw her do this today although I know that she rolled a couple of times a month ago), she makes kissy faces, she spits a little, talks all the time, can stand up all by herself while holding onto an edge (she can't pull herself up yet but can stand on her own once I help her put her hands on the edge of a table or wall and this just cracks her up and we laugh and laugh), she reaches for us more consistantly, and is eating solid food. Wow, life is a whole new adventure, and praise the Lord because I am absolutely loving it!!

No comments: