Friday, September 09, 2005

Next Stage

Nate and I just bought Chloe her new car seat. She will be growing out of her bucket car seat pretty soon and we thought this would be a good time to buy the next stage items. So, we bought her a convertible car seat and a new stroller. Needless to say Nate and I had a great laugh last nite while putting all this new stuff together because we are now the proud owners of 3, yes 3, strollers...and all for one kid!! Her first stroller was just the frame that holds the bucket seat (which I love and will be a little sad to be moving on from it), we have a jogger stroller (also great and will last a lot longer), and now a regular stroller. We even got her the "accessories" for transitioning to solid foods like rubber tipped spoons, infant bowls, sippy cups, etc. Boy, the gadgets out for kids is mind numbing, but I have to admit pretty cool. We really like her new car seat and stroller. It is a regular fun house around here with all this stuff. We will be buying the high chair pretty soon. Whats next I wonder...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl in a great big car seat!! I just LOVE looking at her....and I do believe that "peach" is a good color for her.

So. Cal. Gma